Moceri Preferred Realtor Program
Thank you for your interest in our communities! We know that Realtor® cooperation is an important part of our success, and we thank you for introducing your client to a Moceri community. It’s our desire to develop a successful, long term relationship with you that is built on trust and understanding. We ask that this form be completed by the Broker (or their sales associate) for any prospective purchasers you are working with. Please provide one completed form for each Moceri community your client may be considering. The protection period remains in effect for ninety (90) days from the date below and is renewable upon written agreement. Please review the policies below and sign the form indicating your acceptance of the terms protecting you and your prospective purchaser.
Moceri Companies will provide purchaser protection for cooperating brokers who meet the following criteria:
- Completion of this form with all proper signatures and dates.
- Submission of this form to any of our New Home Sales Specialists for each community your client may be considering.
- Your prospective purchaser must complete a visitor registration card at their first visit to our communities notifying us they are working with you.
- Prospective purchasers will not be permitted to register for, or personally provide protection to, their broker.
- Brokers or their licensed Sales Associates who are interested in personally purchasing a Moceri home must adhere to these same policies and make their intentions clearly know by registering as a licensee upon their first visit to a Moceri community they are considering.
- If your prospective purchaser has previously registered on their own at a Moceri community, you will not be eligible for compensation under this agreement. This includes anyone who will be a party to the purchase of a Moceri home.
- Any disputes regarding the above policies will be handled exclusively by the Moceri Companies programs administrator. Moceri Companies’ New Homes Sales Associates will NOT be able to independently remedy the dispute. All dispute resolution inquiries must be made in writing and signed by the complaining party. The program administrator will contact the party directly.
- Other referral promotions will not apply with this agreement.
Click Here to Download Print Form